16 Days 15 nights
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Naya Kang peak climbing highlights.
- Naya Kanga peak climbing is recognized as the Ganja La Chuli.
- It lies over the frozen Himalayan Lake- Gosainkund.
- The Naya Kanga peak Climbing trip is joined by the Langtang Valley Trekking.
- Naya Kanga peak Summit offers astonishing views of Langtang Lirung (7246m), Dorje Lakpa (6990m), Langtang II (6571m)
Naya Kanga Peak Climbing In Nutshell
Naya Kang peak climbing (5844m) is in the Langtang national park region. It is recognized as Ganja La Chuli; the Naya Kanga peak climbing lies in the high Himalayan landscape in the northern part of Nepal. It is located over the Langtang Valley and south of the Gosaikunda frozen lake.
The Naya Kanga Peak climbing trip is connected with the Langtang Valley Trekking in Nepal. The Nayakang peak climbing trail goes through the Oak and rhododendron forest of the Langtang National Park. Naya Kang’s peak climbing season starts in March, April, May, October, and November.
Boundless Adventure arranges climbing trips for 2023 and 2024 of years. It provides Naya Kanga peak climbing information, Naya Kang peak climbing itinerary, Naya Kang peak climbing cost details, and Naya Kang peak climbing itinerary. Contact us by email or WhatsApp at +977-9851033819 now. Well, if you lack time, we can drop you off and pick you up at the Kyanging gumba by helicopter.
The Naya Kang peak climbing package offers beautiful views of the local geography and landscape. From the top of Naya Kang, the views of Langtang Lirung (7246m), Lenpo Gang 7083m), Dorje Lakpa (6990m), Langtang II (6571m), mighty Shishapangma (8027m), and Ganesh Himal range are fantastic. The northeast ridge over a line of a rocky glaciers is a popular route to summit the Naya Kang peak climbing.
The trip to Nayakang, climbing in the Langtang Valley, and Kyanjin Monastery is the best way to acclimatize. Hiking towards the Kyanjin- RI is not only for the acclimatization, but it is a scenic and wonderful trip too. Then, the camp is set on the yak pasture of Negang (4000m).
It is a Superb climbing trip with professional Nayakang climbing guides and information. Similarly, the Naya Kang Climbing peak starts from Kathmandu and drives to Syabrubesi, a gateway to the Langtang region. It is a fantastic trip through the rich geography of the Langtang National Park with flora and Fauna.
Boundless Adventure is a leading climbing trip operator local company that organizes several climbing activities on the peaks and Himalayas of Nepal. We provide experienced guides, Naya Kanga Peak Climbing information, and an experienced guide and team for a successful Naya Kanga peak climbing trip. Please, contact us for more detailed information on Naya Kanga peak climbing.
Naya Kang peak climbing Equipment
Whatever equipment you have for Naya Kang peak climbing, you should share with us first, and we will go further into the details cost of Naya Kanga peak climbing. Because climbing boots are unable to find in your size, we suggest you better have climbing boots on your own. Still, check it out for the equipment list.
Naya Kanga Peak Climbing Detail Itinerary
- Airport picks up and drops by car/van/bus.
- Kathmandu Heritage sightseeing (option)
- Accommodation and Three times meal a day during the trip.
- Highly experienced, helpful and friendly Trekking and climbing guide, porters (1 porter for 2 people) their food, accommodation, salary, insurance and equipment.
- Langtang National Park Entry Permit and Peak climbing Permit.
- TIMS card.
- Government taxes.
- All ground transportation.
- Per person, one Trekking /climbing map.
- Travel insurance.
- Tips & Donation
- All sightseeing entry fees.
- All climbing gears and equipment.
- Hotel in Kathmandu
Naya Kanga Peak Climbing - Departure Dates
We are updating the departure dates.
Quick Inquiry for Naya Kanga Peak Climbing
(*) Denotes required field
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.