Volunteering in Nepal
Volunteering in Nepal Trip Highlight
- Our central ego is social working. Volunteering in Nepal
- Please look after an earthquake that destroyed the community of Nepal.
- You can get an excellent opportunity to explore Nepal’s old heritage sites.
- Your helping hand is a survival hand for Local people.
Volunteering in Nepal, emphasizing the Volunteer acts in the Jyamrung village of Dhading and Samari village in Nuwakot district in Nepal. The massive earthquake of 25th April and 12th May have done colossal destruction in the villages, including the schools and health posts. As a part of our social responsibility, we want to contribute to some badly affected villages, and Jyamrung and Samari are among them. Similarly, We are focusing on rebuilding the school in Nepal’s Annapurna and Manaslu areas.
Suppose some of you would like to teach in school also options. However, Nepal has many children who lost their parents and house in Melamchi (Helambu) due to floods and lands light. We have many different areas for volunteers in Nepal. Let us know about your suitable work for 2023 and 2024.
The Nepal volunteer also includes the world heritage tours in Kathmandu, Nepal. You can tour around Kathmandu Durbar square, Shyambhunath temple, Pashupatinath Hindus temple, Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square, and Bouddhanath Stupa.
The volunteer trekking trail goes through the ethnic communities. The Volunteer trekking area is about a 5-6 hours drive northwest of Kathmandu, Nepal. The volunteer area in Nepal is particular for you to help in the locality with different activities such as teaching in the local schools, organizing games in schools, buying Stationaries for students, rebuilding health posts and the community’s houses, and various social acts.
You can enjoy the homestay service in the village during your Volunteer trekking trip. Thus, local people can share the local experience with you that can heal their sufferings. It is a chance to feel and stay connected with them. The volunteer trek leads you to the historical town of Gorkha, where the famous Gorkha Durbar is located. The history of Nepal begins with this place. Then the trek retraces with a drive to Kathmandu and concludes.
Nepal Volunteer is for your contribution to the particular village. Starting from Kathmandu, Nepal. Drive to Trisuli Bazaar and explore earthquake destroyed Samari and Jyamrung villages. The Volunteer in Nepal trip ends up in Gorkha Durbar.
NOTE of Volunteering in Nepal
If some people have enough time, they can explore for 2 nights 3 days in Chitwan national park, and an hour’s Mountain flight by plane and four hours by Helicopter over the Everest Himalayas rang and Annapurna Himalayan range. However, Boundless Adventure provides short hiking and long trekking while you have a holiday as a volunteer in Nepal. It would help if you let us know where do you like to go on your holidays in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Itinerary for Volunteering in Nepal
- Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu and drive to the hotel.
- Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Day 3: Kathmandu to Tirsuli by bus and hike to Samari.
- Day 4: Explore Samari Village, where an earthquake destroyed houses.
- Day 5: Explore Samari Village, where an earthquake destroyed houses.
- Day 6: Hike to Todke bazaar via Tharpu village.
- Day 7: Hike to Jyamrung Village, where an earthquake destroys the house.
- Day 8: Explore Jyamrung Village, where an earthquake destroys the house.
- Day 9: Hike to Shikha Tar village, where an earthquake destroys the house.
- Day 10: Hike to Khanchock Bhanjyang.
- Day 11: Hike to Gorkha Bazar via Goraknath Temple and ancient royal palace.
- Day 12: In the early morning, drive a bus or car to Kathmandu, look around Patan Durbar square, and drive to Bhaktapur Overnight at Bhaktapur.
- Day 13: Sightseeing around Bhaktapur and Shopping time.
- Day 14: Departure.
Boundless Adventure Pvt. Ltd.
Paknajol Marga, Thamel
P.O.Box: 11670, Kathmandu, Nepal
Phone:+977 1 4701884, +977 1 4701885
Mobile: +977 9851033819
Viber/Whats App +977 9851033819