Sep-Nov & Mar-July
Lodge, Hotel and Tent
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Highlights of Chulu East Peak Climbing
- Chulu East Climbing is a straightforward Peak in the Annapurna region.
- It was first summited in the 1955 AD and became a popular climbing peak.
- Chulu East Climbing trip is combined with the Annapurna Circuit Trekking.
- It offers panoramic views of the Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Manaslu Himalayan ranges.
Overview Of Chulu East Peak Climbing
Chulu East peak climbing trip arranges by Boundless adventure every climbing season in Annapurna conservation area, contact us for Chulu East Peak Climbing information including prices and Climbing gears years of -2021 and 2022 by e-mail or Whatsapp +977 9851033819 now.
Chulu East Peak Climbing (6584m) is a challenging and straightforward Peak situated in the Annapurna region, high above the Manang valley. The Chulu East climbing trip is combined with the Annapurna circuit trekking through the beautiful landscape of Manang valley. A trip to Chulu east climbing is usually summited through the northeast point. A trip to Chulu east is graded class V in the level of adventure. The high camp is set at 5334m, beside the Chegagji Khola valley. It is an adventure trip to get more advantages.
Climbing in Chulu East peak was first summited in 1955 A.D. by a German expedition team, which made it popular for climbers. The expedition offers an ultimate adventure along with the beautiful views of the local surroundings. From the top of Chulu East, spectacular views of Mt. Annapurna II, III and IV, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu range, Gangapurna, and Tilicho Peak are awesome. Climbers should be familiar with the climbing gear and good knowledge to use them along with other types of equipment.
The climbing trip is interesting as it goes through an Annapurna Conservation Area. The area is rich in natural and cultural diversities, the stunning landscape of snow-capped mountains in the background. The trek continues through the Yak pastures above the beautiful settlement of Manang. Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA) authorizes the peaks climbing permit through government-registered trekking companies only.
The Chulu East expedition trip begins from Chamje of Manang after the seven hours drive from Kathmandu. Then, continue hiking up to the base camp via Pisang and Manang village. After summiting Chulu East, cross to Thorong La (5416m) and reach the next ridge of Muktinath. The climbing trip ends in Pokhara after a short flight from Jomsom. Boundless Adventure organizes various Chulu East climbing trips with professional climbing guides Please, feel free to contact us for detailed information.
Chulu East Peak Climbing Detail Itinerary
- International airport pick up and drop by car/van/ bus
- Highly experienced, helpful, and friendly climbing guide, porters.
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) and accommodation/tents
- Annapurna Conservation Area Entry Permit
- Peak climbing Permit.
- TIMS card.
- Climbing Guide
- Government taxes
- Ground transportation from beginning to end.
- Per person climbing map.
- Pokhara Hotel 2 nights in B/B plan.
- Climbing equipment
- Tips for Trekking/climbing staff and driver.
- Travel insurance
- All sightseeing entry fees.
- Climbing booths.
- gears and equipment.
Cost & Dates
We are updating cost and fixed departures.
Quick Inquiry for Chulu East Peak Climbing
(*) Denotes required field
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.