Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Highlights of Upper Dolpo Trekking
- Opened in 1989 AD for trekking in the great Himalayas range.
- The Dolpa trekking area is between Dhawalagiri Himalayan range and the Tibetan Plateau.
- Deepest Phokosundo Lake, ancient settlement, and lifestyles (Yak caravan).
- Cross the several high passes: Nangdalo-La pass (5110m), Chhoila pass (5051m).
- Buddhists’ (Bon PO) culture and civilizations with monasteries, Chhortens and Mani walls.
- Require a minimum of two peoples for the Upper Dolpa trekking.
Overview Of Upper Dolpo Trekking
Upper Dolpo Trekking is in the Great Himalayan trekking region of the western part of Nepal. It lies in an isolated area of Nepal. Mystic and technological trekking in Phukosundo National park. Dolpa was opened in 1989 A.D for trekking. March, April, October, November, June, and July are the best trekking season at Upper Dolpa trekking. It is situated between the Dhaulagiri Himalayan range and the Tibetan Plateau. The high valleys are the last hidden communities of Tibetan culture. It is surrounded by snow-capped mountains, Himalayan Glacier and Lakes. Nangda-Lo-pass, Bhijer monastery, Phoksundo Lake, Kanjirowa Himalayan range, Dhaulagiri Himalayan range, and Shey Gomba are some awesome attractions of the Dolpa trekking area. Boundless Adventure does arrange trekking guides, permits, details itinerary and cost of the trekking ever. just WhatsApp +977 9851033819 us or email us.
The upper Dolpo trekking is also the meditation center for the Tibetan Lamas, which belongs to the local ethnic community. They belong to the Kagyu sects, who are the followers of Padmasambhava. It shows the trek is full of attractions of Tibetan Buddhism, Monasteries, Chhortens, Buddhist culture and traditions. The mystical beauties in the Upper Dolpo are similar to the Tibetan customs and traditions. For the culture-loving people, it is a fabulous route to discover the lifestyles of the people in the hidden land of the western part of Nepal
The spectacular natural views in the Upper Dolpo trekking package include mesmerizing Phoksundo Lake, crystal waterfalls, massive mountains, Pine, Oak and Rhododendron forests. The rarely found species can be seen during the trek. Summer and monsoon are the best trekking and hiking seasons of Upper Dolpo Trekking. As you can get more information at the following link. https://michaeljary.wordpress.com/himalayan-pilgrimage/ The Book is no benefit from anyone else.
Upper Dolpo Trekking Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters).
Day 02: Full day of sightseeing of Kathmandu valley.
Day 03: Fly from Kathmandu to Juphal and trek to Shyanta 92520m)
Day 04: Trek to Jharana hotel (3110mtrs.)
Day 05: Trek to Phoksundo Lake (3733m)
Day 06: Explore Day at Phoksundo Lake.
Day 07: Trek to Salla Ghari - (3640m)
Day 08: Trek to Lar Tsa - (4120m)
Day 09: Trek to Shey Gompa (4160m) via Nangdalo-La pass (5110m)
Day 10: Rest day at Shey Gompa the crystal monastery.
Day 11: Trek to Bhijer (3850m)
Day 12: Trek to Saldang (3776m)
Day 13: Trek to Nisal Gaon (4500m)
Day 14: Trek to Shimengaon (3850m) via Khoma Gaon (4060m).
Day 15: Trek to Tinje village (4110m)
Day 16: Trek to Yak kharka (4868m)
Day 17: Trek to Dho Tarap (Crossing Chhoila pass-5051m)
Day 18: Trek to Serkam (3623m)
Day 19: Trek to Tarakot - (2280m)
Day 20: Trek to Juphal (2140m)
Day 21: Fly to Kathmandu.
Day 22: Shopping day in Kathmandu
Day 23: Final Departure to airport.
- Airport picks up and drops by private car/van/ bus.
- A full-day world heritage site sightseeing in Kathmandu valley including the tour guide and car.
- Full board package trip with meals three times a day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) and Accommodations during the trekking.
- (3 nights) Standard twin sharing accommodation in a two/three-star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Experienced, English-speaking Guide, Two people, one porter. (Required, number of Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.)
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, and insurance for all trekking staff.
- Phokosundo National Park permits and restricted area trekking permits.
- Surface ground transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu to Juphal to Kathmandu round trip flight tickets.
- All government taxes.
- Per person, one trekking map for the trip
- Travel insurance.
- Trekking Equipment.
- Temple and monastery entrance fee.
- Rest of expenses which are not mentioned on price Includes.
Cost & Dates
We are updating cost and fixed departures.
Quick Inquiry for Upper Dolpo Trekking
(*) Denotes required field
Submit your review