Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Upper Dolpo Trekking Highlights
- Upper Dolpo Trekking was open in 1989 AD for trekking in the great Himalayas range.
- The Upper Dolpa trekking area is between Dhawalagiri Himalayan range and the Tibetan Plateau.
- Deepest Phokosundo Lake, ancient settlements, and lifestyles (Yak caravan)
- Cross the several high passes: Nangdalo-La pass (5110m) and Chhoila pass (5051m).
- Buddhists’ (Bon PO) culture and civilizations with monasteries, Chhortens, and Mani walls
- Require a minimum of two people for the Upper Dolpa trekking.
Upper Dolpo Trekking In Nutshell
Upper Dolpo Trekking is in the Great Himalayan trekking region of the western part of Nepal. It lies in an isolated area of Nepal. Mystic and technological trekking in Phukosundo National park. Dolpa was opened in 1989 A.D for trekking. March, October, November, June, and July are the best trekking season at Upper Dolpa trekking. It is situated between the Dhaulagiri Himalayan range and the Tibetan Plateau.
The high valleys are the last hidden communities of Tibetan culture. Snow-capped mountains, Himalayan glaciers, and Lakes surround it. Nangda Nanda-Lo-pass, Bhijer monastery, Phoksundo Lake, Kanjirowa Himalayan range, Dhaulagiri Himalayan range, and Shey Gomba are some excellent attractions of the Dolpa trekking area.
Similarly, There are different trekking routes, but it is lower in the Upper part (Lower Dolpa Trekking). Boundless Adventure arranges trekking guides, permits, detailed itineraries, and costs. Just WhatsApp +977 9851033819 or email us for 2023 and 2024.
The upper Dolpo trekking is also the Tibetan Lamas meditation center, which belongs to the local ethnic community. They belong to the Kagyu sects, who are the followers of Padmasambhava. It shows the trek is full of attractions of Tibetan Buddhism, Monasteries, Chhortens, Buddhist culture, and traditions.
The mystical beauties in the Upper Dolpo are similar to the Tibetan customs and traditions. For culture-loving people, it is a fabulous route to discover the people’s lifestyles in the hidden land of the western part of Nepal.
The spectacular natural views in the Upper Dolpo trekking package include mesmerizing Phoksundo Lake, crystal waterfalls, massive mountains, and Pine, Oak, and Rhododendron forests. The rarely-found species can be seen during the trek. Summer and monsoon are the best trekking and hiking seasons of Upper Dolpo Trekking.
You can get more information at the following link. https://michaeljary.wordpress.com/himalayan-pilgrimage/ The Book is of no benefit to anyone else.
Upper Dolpo Trekking Detail Itinerary
- Airport picks up and drops by private car/van/ bus.
- World heritage site sightseeing in Kathmandu valley, including the tour guide and car.
- Package trip with meals three times a day (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) and Accommodation during the trekking.
- (3 nights) Standard twin sharing accommodation in a two/three-star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Experienced, English-speaking Guide, Two people, one porter. (Required number of Porters to carry your luggage during the trek.)
- For all trekking staff, food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, and insurance
- Phokosundo National Park permits and restricted area trekking permits.
- Surface ground transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu to Juphal to Kathmandu round-trip flight tickets
- All government taxes.
- Per person, one trekking map for the trip
- Travel insurance.
- Trekking Equipment.
- Temple and monastery entrance fee.
- Rest of expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes.
Upper Dolpo Trekking - Departure Dates
We are updating the departure dates.
Quick Inquiry for Upper Dolpo Trekking
(*) Denotes required field
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.