Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Highlights of Helambu Trekking
- Helambu trip combines with the Langtang Trekking trail.
- Helambu Trekking trail has Helmu Tamang culture.
- This trek refreshes you with the diverse landscape and natural heritage.
- The trail heads through oak, pine and bamboo forest.
- The views of Sishapangma, Langtang and Tibet Himalayan range are stunning from Chisapani, Sermathang and Tharepati.
Overview of Helambu trekking
Helambu trekking is best for the small size of the family groups at Langtang National park. March, April, October, and November are the best trekking season on the Helambu trekking. We are accepting groups to join on Helambu hiking and trekking for every year of 2021 and 2022. but you need to information earlier if you are interested in solo or with a group for 2021 and 2022. Moreover, Helambu Trekking is Near the Kathmandu Valley, which is laden with Buddhist culture, picturesque landscape, flora, and fauna. The Helambu trekking area is into the sub-tropical land of Nepal. The Helambu trekking begins from Sundarijal (Shivapuri National park) and Ends at the Dhunche Via Langtang National park. The trip is combined with Langtang Valley Trekking as well. However, you can trek as clock ways as well.
During the Trekking in Helambu, cascading waterfalls, sub-tropical forests, and the terraced landscape lie at the beginning. The Chisapani village is wonderful with the panoramas Himalayan range. You can explore the Hyolmo Sherpa village and its rich cultural traditions on trekking in Helambu. Monastery, Chhortens, and Mani Walls direct your perception to the mystical norms and habits. The local culture and rituals are influenced by Tibetan Buddhism. You feel awesome for viewing the Langtang range, Gaurishankar, Manaslu range, Dorje Lhakpa, and Ganesh Himal range.
The Helambu trekking valley links the Shivapuri National Park and Langtang National Park that offer you to feel the diverse geographical variations. The itinerary is preparing for the week. It can be customized and can be longer than this. The ideal of Helambu Trekking is also for the family group who love to trek in lower altitudes and love to explore the natural and cultural scenarios. For more information about Helambu trekking Map, Helambu Trekking itinerary, Helambu Trekking cost, Helambu Trekking price, Helambu Trekking guide, Helambu Trekking information, Helambu Trekking with family, Helambu Trekking solo Please, feel up a quick inquiry form or WhatsApp us at +977-9851033819
Tailor-Made Trip and Departure of Helambu Trekking
The Helambu Trekking is a moderate trip that begins with a north-west drive from Kathmandu. We have fixed departures for Such trekking areas according to the best trekking seasons. Despite that, we also organize the trekking on your suitable date. When you inform us about the customize date and itinerary, we organize the best tailor-made trip for you.
Helambu Trekking Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive at Tribhuban International Airport (TIA) (1345meters).
Day 02: Full day World heritage site sightseeing, (Option).
Day 03: Drive to Sundarijal, trek to Chisapani (2300m).
Day 04: Trek to Kutumsang (2446m).
Day 05: Trek to Thadepati (3650m).
Day 06: Trek to Tarkeghyang (2560m).
Day 07: Trek to Sermathang (2610m).
Day 08: Trek to Melamchi Pul Bazaar, drive to Kathmandu.
Day 09: Shopping day around Kathmandu.
Day 10: Transfer to International airport.
- Airport pick up and drop by private car / van / bus.
- Full board package trip with meals three times a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Accommodations during the trekking.
- Experienced, English speaking Guide, Two people (Required, number of Porters to carry your bagpack during the trek.)
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and insurance for all trekking staff.
- Langtang National Park permits and TIMS permit.
- Surface ground transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Nepal Government taxes.
- Per person, one trekking map for the trip.
- Per person, one pair of hiking poals.
- Hot and soft drinks.
- Temple and monastery entrance fee and donation.
- Rest of expenses which are not mentioned on price Includes.
Cost & Dates
We are updating cost and fixed departures.
Quick Inquiry for Helambu Trekking
(*) Denotes required field
Submit your review