Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Hotel and Lodge
Highlights of Renjo-La Pass Trekking
- The Renjo La Pass (5360m) is an adventure pass in the Khumbu region.
- The Gokyo Valley and Gokyo RI are good viewpoints.
- This trip offers fabulous views of the Everest Himalayan range and popular peaks.
- Thame, Namche Bazaar, and Khumjung are prosperous on Buddhist cultural heritage.
- Group joins also possible in 2021 and 2022 for solo females and Males
Overview of Renjo-La Pass Trekking
The Renjo La Pass trekking is easier to hike with anti-clock ways from Gokyo Lake and Valley. Most people hike every day. Renjo La Pass (5380m) Trekking is lies over the Machhermo glacier in the Sagarmatha National Park region. March, April, November, and October are the best Trekking season of the year; we are able to offer you, Solo, and the group, joining trekking for 2021 and 2022. During the Renjo La Pass Trekking, you will get a chance to explore the unique landscapes and mesmerizing mountains. We pass through Lush-valleys, High Himalayan, Sherpa Culture, Several heritages sites, explore the most popular and exciting series of the Gokyo Lakes and Longest glacier.
The Renjo La Pass Trekking is an adventurous journey that ascends through the forest of rhododendron and juniper in many places. Along the Renjo La Pass Trekking trail and Chola pass, we get to have fabulous views of Mt. Everest (8848.86m), Mt. Lhotse (8516m), Mt. Makalu (8463m), Mt. Cho Oyu (8201m), Mt. Nuptse (7855m), Mt. Pumori (7145m), Mt. Ama Dablam (6856m), Thamserku (6723m) and other unnamed peaks of the Everest region. While embarking on Renjo La Pass Trekking trail proper level of physical fitness and acclimatization is a must. En routes are several monasteries and stupas. These monasteries and stupas can be found at Thame, Namche Bazaar and Khumjung area mostly. We, Boundless Adventure have arranged all the necessary equipment and can also make the Renjo-La Pass trekking permits, arrange Renjo La Pass Trekking guides, Renjo La Pass Trekking map, Renjo La Pass Trekking information, Renjo La Pass Trekking cost, Renjo La Pass Trekking itinerary, and Lukla flight tickets. So please do feel free for further information regarding the trip. We will be more than happy to be at your service forever.
Fly to Lukla airport and Renjo La Pass Trekking
Lukla airport is a small domestic airport in Sagarmatha National park Nepal. it is called Tenjin and Hilari airport as well. The Lukla airport is situated 2810 meters from sea level. However, it is the only airport to get into the Everest region faster way till now. options, You need to fly to Phaplu or drive to Salleri and Jiri to go to Everest Base Camp or Everest region trekking from Kathmandu. However, we suggested it better to fly the first flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and back to Kathmandu due to the best weather and Himalayan views along the en route and out of the Renjo La Pass Trekking. Similarly, People ride Helicopters to get into the Lukla and Gokyo while they are lack of time and rescue from the Himalayas.
Renjo-La Pass Trekking Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu airport (1345meters).
Day 02: Kathmandu Heritage Valley Sightseeing.
Day 03: light to Lukla - Trek to Phakding (2656m).
Day 04: Trek to Namche (3450m).
Day 05: Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar.
Day 06: Trek to Dole (4200m).
Day 07: Trek to Machhermo (4470m).
Day 08: Trek to Gokyo (4770m).
Day 09: Hike up to Gokyo peak (5360m) and back to Gokyo.
Day 10: Gokyo-Lumde (4380m), via Renjo-La pass5360m.
Day 11: Lungden - Thame (3820m).
Day 12: Thame to Monjo - 2835m.
Day 13: Monjo to Lukla - 2840m.
Day 14: Fly to Kathmandu.
Day 15: Leisure day in Kathmandu.
Day 16: Final Departure.
- Airport picks up & drops by private car / van / bus.
- Three-time meals a day( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Accommodations during the trekking.
- Government licensed, experienced English-speaking Guide.
- Two people one porter. (Option)
- Food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment, and medicine for all trekking staff.
- Kathmandu –Lukla –Kathmandu flight tickets for all of you.
- National Park permits.
- TIMS permit.
- Ground transportation to domestic Airport 2 times.
- Government taxes.
- Per person one trekking map.
- Per / Person Hiking pols.
- Airport departure tax.
- Mineral water and bar bills.
- Hotel in Kathmandu. ( We can arrange if you give us chance)
- Tips, Donation & trekking equipment
- Temple and monastery entrance fee
- The rest of the expenses are not mentioned on Price Includes.
Cost & Dates
We are updating cost and fixed departures.
Quick Inquiry for Renjo-La Pass Trekking
(*) Denotes required field
Submit your review