Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Hotel and Lodge
Highlights of Ganesh Himal Trekking
- The Ganesh Himal trekking is famous for Pasang La pass (3842m)
- The trekking in the Ganesh Himal has spectacular views of the Himalaya and waterfalls.
- The Ganesh Himal area is in the sub-tropical zone of Nepal.
- The trekking area is a more Tamang tradition and culture.
- Spring and autumn are the best trekking season in Ganesh Himal trekking.
- Hidden Ethnic Culture trekking in 2021 and 2022
Overview Of Ganesh Himal Trekking
Ganesh Himal Trekking offers you an opportunity to trek through the local homestay trekking destination which is increasing its scramble with local people and their culture. It is March, April, May, October, November are the best weather. We are arranging a homestay trekking and hiking every month between 2021 and 2022. The panoramas of the soaring peaks, including Langtang range, Mt. Ganesh Himal, Manaslu range and the sparkling crest exist in glimmering. It lies in the hilly region of Nepal. Boundless Adventure providing you a guide, Permits, cost and details information contact us now on Whatsapp +9779851033819 or Email.
Ganesh Himal trekking is heading through the sub-tropical zone near the Langtang region, The trekking in the Ganesh Himal region is spectacular with its picturesque landscape and cascading waterfalls. The settlements of the local Tamang people have got memorable cultural sights. Their cultural traditions and traditional lifestyles are astonishing. The societies are untouched with the modern urban setting and people have to make a long journey to get in touch with the urban lifestyles. Ganesh Himal Treks leads include the Pansang-La pass (3842m) to reach Tipling from Somdang. The remote part of the Dhading district is the base of the Ganesh Himal trekking trail. The streams, gorges, flora, and fauna contribute to becoming the trip outstanding.
The basic accommodation and foods are available in the Ganesh Himal trekking package. The charm of the ethnic Tamang valleys and untouched culture, uphold its spectacular features. Spring and autumn are the best seasons in the Ganesh Himal trekking trail. For more information about the trip, please, contact us.
Ganesh Himal Trekking Itinerary
Day 01: Picks up from Tribhuvan International Airport.
Day 02: Bus/ Jeep drive from Kathmandu to Shyabru Besi (1503m). Overnight at guest house.
Day 03: Trekking to Gatlang (2337m).
Day 04: Trekking to Somdang (3271m).
Day 05: Explore around Somdang Tibet border.
Day 06: Trekking to Tipling via Pangsang La pass (3842m)
Day 07: Trekking to Shertung (1875m).
Day 08: Visit Hot Springs and trek back Chalishe Gaon (1674m).
Day 09: Trekking to Jharlang (3000m).
Day 10: Trekking to Darkha Gaun (1850m).
Day 11: Trekking to Lapang (980M)
Day 12: Trekking to Jyamrung (Darbar 2100m.)
Day 13: Trekking to Golabhanjang and drive to Kathmandu (1310m).
Day 14: Yourself shopping in Kathmandu.
Day 15: Final departure to the International airport.
- Airport picks up and drops by private car / van / bus.
- Full board package trip with three times meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Tea or coffee with every meal.
- Accommodations during the trekking.
- Experienced, English speaking Guide,
- Two people get one porter. ( If needed)
- National Park permits.
- TIMS permit.
- Surface ground transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Government taxes.
- Per person, one trekking map.
- Per person one pear of a hiking pole.
- Mineral water and bar bills
- Your travel Insurance.
- Trekking Equipment
- Temple and monastery entrance fee and donation.
- Rest of expenses which are not mentioned on price Includes.
Cost & Dates
We are updating cost and fixed departures.
Quick Inquiry for Ganesh Himal Trekking
(*) Denotes required field
Submit your review