Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Hotel and Lodge
Highlights of Ganesh Himal Trekking
- The Ganesh Himal trekking is famous for Pasang La pass (3842m)
- The trekking in the Ganesh Himal has spectacular views of the Himalaya and waterfalls.
- The Ganesh Himal area is in the sub-tropical zone of Nepal.
- The trekking area is a more Tamang tradition and culture.
- Spring and autumn are the best trekking season in Ganesh Himal trekking.
- Hidden Ethnic Culture trekking in 2021 and 2022
Ganesh Himal Trekking In Nutshell
Ganesh Himal Trekking offers you an opportunity to trek through the local homestay trekking destination which is increasing its scramble with local people and their culture. March, April, May, October, and November are the best weather. We are arranging a homestay trekking and hiking every month between 2021 and 2022. The panoramas of the soaring peaks, including Langtang range, Mt. Ganesh Himal, Manaslu range and the sparkling crest exist in glimmering. It lies in the hilly region of Nepal. Boundless Adventure provides you a guide, Permits, cost and detailed information contact us now on Whatsapp +9779851033819 or Email.
Ganesh Himal trekking is heading through the sub-tropical zone near the Langtang region, The trekking in the Ganesh Himal region is spectacular with its picturesque landscape and cascading waterfalls. The settlements of the local Tamang people have got memorable cultural sights. Their cultural traditions and traditional lifestyles are astonishing. The societies are untouched with the modern urban setting and people have to make a long journey to get in touch with the urban lifestyles. Ganesh Himal Trek’s leads include the Pansang-La pass (3842m) to reach Tipling from Somdang. The remote part of the Dhading district is the base of the Ganesh Himal trekking trail. The streams, gorges, flora, and fauna contribute to becoming the trip outstanding.
The basic accommodation and foods are available in the Ganesh Himal trekking package. The charm of the ethnic Tamang valleys and untouched culture, uphold its spectacular features. Spring and autumn are the best seasons in the Ganesh Himal trekking trail. For more information about the trip, please, contact us.
Ganesh Himal Trekking Detail Itinerary
- Airport picks up and drops by private car / van / bus.
- Full board package trip with three times meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Tea or coffee with every meal.
- Accommodations during the trekking.
- Experienced, English speaking Guide,
- Two people get one porter. ( If needed)
- National Park permits.
- TIMS permit.
- Surface ground transfer from and to Kathmandu.
- Government taxes.
- Per person, one trekking map.
- Per person one pear of a hiking pole.
- Mineral water and bar bills
- Your travel Insurance.
- Trekking Equipment
- Temple and monastery entrance fee and donation.
- Rest of expenses which are not mentioned on price Includes.
Cost & Dates
We are updating cost and fixed departures.
Quick Inquiry for Ganesh Himal Trekking
(*) Denotes required field
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.