Highlights of Muktinath Helicopter Tour
- Muktinath temple, a pilgrimage place for Hindus and Buddhists.
- Mountain views of Annapurna, Fishtail, Manaslu and Dhaulagiri.
- Fly over the Annapurna conservation area.
- Spectacular views of deepest gorge and valley.
Overview Of Muktinath Helicopter Tour
Muktinath Helicopter tour is flying around the central Annapurna conservation region of Nepal. Maximum 5 people can ride at once from Kathmandu and Pokhara. Muktinath is the holy place for Hindus, Jain, and Buddhist religions, thousands of people visit every year. There are three different statuses inside the temple, 1) Bishnu, 2) Garuda 3) and Laxmi. Muktinath is located at 3800m above sea level, in the Mustang district. Muktinath temple lies on the route of the Annapurna Circuit trekking area. Helicopter tour provides an opportunity to visit around Jwala Mai Temple, Gomba Samba, and Swaminarayan. Boundless Adventure arranges such a Pilgrimage tour by plane and Helicopter every day of 2021 and advances booking for 2022. If you feel comfortable, contact us now for detailed information, Itinerary, and price regarding the trip on Whatsapp +977 9851033819 or email us.
Well, there are two different landing ground in front of Muktinath Temple, One is for VIP’S and the other one is public. Most of the time we land nearest to Muktinath Temple ( Just 5 minutes walk to Temple for the VIP’S) But, Sometimes we need to land 2 KM away from the Muktinath temple. People Can walk easily to get into the Muktinath Temple in fact some people get horses and starchers to get by the entrance gate of Muktidham Temple from the Helipad. Regarding the Horse and starcher, you need to contact them in advance and paid them on the spot.
The Temple of Muktinath is the main attraction and the destination on the trip package. (Nearby temple) It has a Miracle burning lamp on the stream which is believed to be created by the Lord Brahma (god of creation in Hindu mythology). The water pond on the front of the temple is regarded to be the pond for purifying the body and the soul along with the bath on 108 Muktidhara (Running water taps). The whole area is known as the salvation place where Buddhist monks and Hindu devotees meditate around here. Muktinath Helicopter tour itineraries can be varied according to your trip duration.
The scenic Muktinath helicopter tour has panoramic views of the Manaslu Himalayan range, Nilgiri, Dhaulagiri Himalayan range, Annapurna Himalayan range, deep gorges, and stunning landscape. It starts from Pokhara and Kathmandu. Muktinath Helicopter tour is popular for worship and holy bath. Boundless Adventure has been leading for the Muktinath Helicopter tour often.
It takes 1:00 hour from Kathmandu to Muktinath by Helicopter.
7:00 AM drive from your hotel to Domestic airport by car/ Van and Between 8:00 AM to 8:30 Am fly to Muktinath from Kathmandu airport. You are flying over the countryside and by the Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, and Annapurna Himalayan range to Pokhara. Continue to fly from Pokhara to Muktinath via Kaligandaki world’s deepest valley, Jomsom and Kagbeni. You will land at Muktinath Helipad.
While we land the nearest helipad of Muktinath Temple. It is just 5 minutes walking the digestion helipad to Muktinath Temple. But sometimes we need to landing from 2 KM far from Temple, due to the budget helipad.
We will give you 1.5 to 2 hours to explore/worship at Muktinath Temple and Jwalamai Temple if you are a group of 5 people. (Natural miracle burning lamp on the stream) from Helipad to Helipad.
If you are landing at 2 Km far from the Muktinath temple you need to walk about 2 km from Helipad of Muktinath, and on the other hand some people are unable to walk, they can get a horse or starchier ( Doli) on the sport by themself.
It will take 1:00 hour
The same way flies to Kathmandu through scenic views of the Himalayas and landscape.
- If the weight of an individual exceeds 100 KG, Then he/she needs to purchase two seats.
- The company takes the right to cancel the flight in case of an emergency or weather.
- If there will be no flight due to the weather everyone gets full refunds.
- Full charter from one to max five people can travel at once only
Muktinath Helicopter Tour Itinerary
Muktinath Helicopter start from two different places. One is from Kathmandu and the other is from Pokhara. Here is given itinerary from both areas. We are providing four and five sitters helicopter from Kathmandu but from Pokhara is four sitter helicopters only. If you are lucky enough, you can get five sitter helicopters from Pokhara too. you should contact us in advance for both options.
Muktinath Helicopter Tour Itinerary from Kathmandu
- We fly early morning from Kathmandu to direct Muktinath temple.
- You will have 2 hours ground time.
- it is necessary to walk to temple 2 KM.
- After exploring, the Muktinath Temple flies back to Kathmandu.
Muktinath Helicopter Tour Itinerary from Pokhara
- It will take 45 minutes to Get into the Muktinath helipad.
- You will have 2 hours ground landing time.
- You need to walk 2 km one way.
- Fly back to Pokhara another 45 minutes.
We are updating the itineraries for this package.
- Best views of Annapurna, Manaslu, and Dhaulagiri Himalayan range.
- Ground transportation from Your hotel to Airport and your hotel at the end.
- A 1-hour flight from Kathmandu to Muktinath
- 2-hours Ground landing time
- 1-hour flyes back to Kathmandu
- your Meal
- Horse to explore at Muktinath
- Conservation permits of Annapurna
Cost & Dates
We are updating cost and fixed departures.
Quick Inquiry for Muktinath Helicopter Tour
(*) Denotes required field
Submit your review