Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour
- Instant Online Booking
- Privacy Protected
- Guranteed Departure
- Group Discount Available
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Options Available (Accommodation, meals, permit fees, ground transportation, government tax, guide, airport picks up & drop off)
- Upper Mustang helicopter tour flies through the unspoiled and ancient valley
- Superb views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri massifs.
- Heli tour to forbidden kingdom of Lo-Mangthang
- Trip over the cave-like settlements in Lo-Mangthang.
- We operate an Upper Mustang helicopter tour even though in TIJI festival.
The Upper Mustang helicopter tour is forbidden Himalayan kingdom of the restricted area of the Annapurna Conservation area of Nepal. The tour starts to take off and land from Kathmandu and Pokhara only.
However, it has a uniquely structured and culturally rich region in western Nepal. The local culture and lifestyle are similar to the Tibetans. It is an ancient valley generally regarded as untouched and culturally preserved.
Lo-Manthang is the capital city of the Himalayan Forbidden Kingdom. Due to its remote location, the Upper Mustang helicopter tour becomes fruitful for exploring the Forbidden Valley. We are the local helicopter service provider in Nepal. We provide you with a detailed cost, itinerary, and information for 2024 and 2025.
Similarly, We have two other options to go to Upper Mustang from Kathmandu.
Hiking WhatsApp us at +977-9851033819 or email us for more information regarding the trip.
Mustang Helicopter Tour opened for foreigners in 1992 A.D.; It covers several popular trekking routes: Jomsom Muktinath, Damodar Kunda; the stunning views of Kali Gandaki River, and its gaps along with the scattered ethnic settlements by the river.
The Heli tour offers the snow-peaked mountain views of Mount Annapurna Himalaya, Mount Dhaulagiri, Mount Manaslu range, and Tukuche Peaks.
Mustang helicopter tour is a deserted landscape of Nepal with cave-like settlements. People believe in Buddhism; there are several oldest monasteries.
Most of them were made in the 11th century. A short interaction with our guide provides adequate information about their ancient history and traditions. Mani walls, Chhortens, and prayer flags have made the trip exciting and cultural.
Boundless Adventure welcomes you for the Upper Mustang Helicopter tour package in the hidden and untouched valley of Upper Mustang. It is scenic and productive for time-limited travelers to explore this ancient valley.
Consider us for the dedicated service. Please feel free to contact us for more information regarding the trip.
Booking section for Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour
Boundless Adventure is a local tour and trekking operator based in Kathmandu, Nepal. You can book an Upper Mustang Helicopter tour through the city office in Kathmandu. Here are their contact details.
- Boundless Adventure Pvt. Ltd.
- Paknajol Marga, Thamel
- Phone:+977 1 4701884, +977 1 4701885
- Mobile: +977 9851033819
- WhatsApp+977 9851033819
Best helicopter tour season
Nepal has two different upper Mustang helicopter tour seasons. You may book your tour according to your Holidays. But, the upper Mustang requires double permits, which means you must have a minimum of two persons every season to trek or to get permits. It also requires the Annapurna Conservation permits. The best time starts from March to July and September to December.
Boundless Adventure arranges a Helicopter tour to Upper Mustang from Kathmandu and Pokhara. But we have listed the itinerary from Kathmandu only.
If you want to go to Upper Mustang from Pokhara, please let us know to customize or change the itinerary.
Day:01 Pick up from international airport
Boundless Adventure always picks up from international airports by car or van. It would help if you let us know your arrival details, including the airline’s name.
You must follow a small Boundless Adventure board and your name at the arrival gate of the Tribhuvan International Airport of Nepal.
Day:02 Kathmandu-Upper Mustang-Kathmandu
- The morning flies from Kathmandu to Jomsom. Refueling and getting legend officer. ( Landing about 30 Minutes.)
- Take off from Jomsom to Lo-Manthan, Landing up to 4 Hours in Lo-Mangthang
- Take off from Lo-Mangthang and land at Jomsom. Refueling will take another 15 minutes.
- Take off from Jomsom Airport to land at Pokhara or direct fly into Kathmandu.
Have a warm breakfast at your hotel in Kathmandu and depart to the international airport by car/van. The Checkout time of the Hotel is 12:00 (Noon). You may contact your hotel if you have a late flight from Kathmandu.
- picks up and drop off by the car while you are in Kathmandu.
- providing Mustang area permits from Kathmandu.
- Provide you one legend officer.
- Airport Tax in Kathmandu and Jomsom.
- Ground Landing permits of Helicopter in Lo-Mangthang
- Lunch, and Dinner.
- Cave and monastery entrance tickets.