Highlights of Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour
- Fly to the unspoiled and ancient valley.
- Superb views of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri massifs.
- Surprising Heli trip to the forbidden kingdom of Lo.
- Trip over the cave-like settlements in Lo-Mangthang.
Upper Mustang helicopter tour is forbidden Himalayan kingdom of the restricted area of the Annapurna Conservation area of Nepal, The tour started to take off and landing from Kathmandu and Pokhara only. But it has a uniquely structured and culturally rich region, which lies in the western part of Nepal. The local culture and lifestyle are similar to the Tibetans. It is an ancient valley generally regarded as untouched and culturally preserved. Lo-Manthang is the capital city of the Himalayan forbidden kingdom. Due to its remote geographical location, the Upper Mustang helicopter tour becomes fruitful to explore the forbidden valley. We are the local Helicopter service provider company in Nepal. We provide you with details cost, itinerary, information, for 2021 and 2022. Similarly, We have other two different options to go to Upper Mustang from Kathmandu, 1=Upper Mustang tour by Jeep. 2=Upper Mustang Trekking / Hiking WhatsApp us at +977-9851033819 or email us for more information regarding the trip.
Mustang Helicopter Tour opened for foreigners in 1992 A.D., It covers several popular trekking routes: Jomsom Muktinath, Damodar Kunda, The views are stunning of Kali Gandaki River and its gaps along with the scattered ethnic settlements by the river. The Heli tour offers the snow-peaked mountain views of Mount Annapurna Himalaya, Mount Dhaulagiri, Manaslu range and Tukuche Peaks. Mustang helicopter tour is a deserted landscape of Nepal and here are cave-like settlements. People believe in Buddhism, here are several oldest monasteries. Most of them made in the 11th century. A short interaction with our guide provides adequate information about their ancient history and traditions. Mani walls, Chhortens, and prayer flags have made the trip exciting and historical cultural.
Boundless Adventure welcomes you for the Upper Mustang Helicopter tour package in the hidden and untouched valley of Upper Mustang. It is scenic and productive for time-limited travelers to explore this ancient valley. Consider us for the dedicated service. Please, feel free to contact us for more information regarding the trip.
Booking section for Upper Mustang Helicopter tour
Boundless Adventure is a local tour and trekking operator company based in Kathmandu, Nepal. You can book an Upper Mustang Helicopter tour through the city office in Kathmandu, here are their contact details.
- Boundless Adventure Pvt. Ltd.
- Paknajol Marga, Thamel
- Phone:+977 1 4701884, +977 1 4701885
- Mobile: +977 9851033819
- WhatsApp+977 9851033819
Best upper Mustang helicopter tour season
Nepal has two different upper Mustang helicopter tour seasons. You may book your tour according to your Holidays. But, the upper mustang requires double permits, which means, you need to have a minimum of two persons in every season. The best time start from March to July and September to December.
Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour Itinerary
Day 01: Kathmandu-Upper Mustang-Kathmandu
- The morning flies from Kathmandu to Jomsom. Refueling and get legend officer. ( Landing about 30 Minutes.)
- Take off from Jomsom to Lo-Manthan, Landing up to 2 Hour in Lo-Mangthang
- Take off from Lo- Mangthang and land at Jomsom and Refueling another 15 minutes.
- Take off from Jomsom Airport to Landing at Pokhara or direct fly into Kathmandu.
- picks up and drop off by the car while you are in Kathmandu.
- providing Mustang area permits from Kathmandu.
- Provide you one legend officer.
- Airport Tax in Kathmandu and Jomsom.
- Ground Landing permits of Helicopter in Lo-Mangthang
- Lunch, and Dinner.
- Cave and monastery entrance tickets.
Cost & Dates
We are updating cost and fixed departures.
Quick Inquiry for Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour
(*) Denotes required field
Submit your review