3 day Chitwan Jungle Safari tour
- Instant Online Booking
- Privacy Protected
- Guranteed Departure
- Group Discount Available
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Options Available (Accommodation, meals, permit fees, ground transportation, government tax, guide, airport picks up & drop off)
- The Chitwan Jungle safari tour is combined with trek in 2024 and 2025
- Natural diversities in Chitwan Jungle safari tour.
- Endangered Animal in the Chitwan Jungle Safari tour.
- Rare birds And Butterfly are found in the Chitwan Jungle safari tour
- The mesmerizing beauty of flora and fauna is very famous.
3 day Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour is the best season you are willing to have. March, April, May, August, September, October, and November are the best times to explore the jungle with activities.
If you are considering traveling to the Chitwan National Park Jungle Safari in 2024 and 2025, follow the excellent season and drop an email for the suitable itinerary, Permits, price, and cost details.
Nepal is home to many extinct animals and birds. The land Terai of Nepal is covered with dense tropical forests, a well-balanced mixture of the grassland of Savannah, and a riverine forest. Of the total land, 32,999 km is surrounded by ten national parks, six conservation areas, three wildlife reserves, and a hunting reserve.
Here, the safari is also adventurous. Contact us for the Chitwan Jungle safari tour cost, Information, National park permits, guide, and itinerary by email and Whatsapp. Here are our numbers: +977 9851033819 or email us.
Chitwan National Park is among the most famous safari tours among many national parks. Chitwan Jungle Safari tour is the first national park listed on the UNESCO World Heritage site.
It is located in the Inner Terai lowlands of south-central Nepal, covering an area of 932km. As it is the best place to see wildlife, it is one of Asia’s most popular tourist destinations.
On the Chitwan Jungle Safari tour, we start our time by riding at the back of an elephant or in a jeep. Chitwan Jungle Safari tour park is famous for protecting many endangered animal species and bird species. The place is an ideal spot for sightseeing.
From the Chitwan Jungle Safari tour, we know more than 43 species of mammals, 450 species of birds, and more than 45 amphibians and reptiles.
While tripping, we will see a one-horned rhino, Bengal tiger, gharial crocodile, numerous species of deer, langur monkeys, wild boar, and exhilarating wilderness into the thick Jungle.
Birds like the Bengal Florian, Giant Hornbill, lesser Florian, black stork, and white stork, and over 400 permanent or temporary species can be viewed. Canoe rides along the Rapti River on the western side also mesmerize the view.
There is no particular time for the Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour, but September may be the best month. It begins when we take a flight or Tourist bus from Kathmandu to Chitwan. We always learn something new every day.
Types of Hotels in Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour
There are several types of Hotels, but Boundless Adventure provides a beautiful hotel according to your interests and Budget. Yes, some like standard accommodations and some medium and luxury.
It would help if you let us know what types of accommodation you somewhat like, and we can continue towards it for the Chitwan Jungle Safari Tour.
Day:01 Picks up from Kathmandu airport and drop at the Hotel.
Day:02 Full day Kathmandu valley sightseeing.
Day:03 Drive to Chitwan National Park.
Day:04 Jungle explore and Tharu culture Program
Day:05 Bird watching early in the morning and drive back to Kathmandu.
- Airport /Hotel/Airport pick up and drop by car/van/bus.
- Three-night hotel in Kathmandu with B/B plan. The hotel will be in the three-star category.
- Kathmandu city tour as per above program, inclusive tour guide, car/van.
- He was a highly experienced, helpful, and friendly guide, and his food, accommodation, salary, and insurance were excellent.
- Hotel in Chitwan with complete board package.
- Three meals a day with Tea or coffee.
- All jungle activities.
- All Government taxes
- Ground transportation.
- All National Park entry fees.
- Soft and hard drinks.
- Tips and Donations.
- Extra accommodation